RAI provided a complete network infrastructure located in the New Franklin Township High School.
The system consisted of over 3100 CAT 6 cables, over 500 RG-6 cables, over 400 strands of fiber optic cables
and over 250 A/V locations. We designed and built an MDF and 17 IDF's containing cabinets, ladder rack, plywood,
patch panels, backbone cabling, horizontal cabling and final terminations.
RAI scope included, but was not limited to:
- Terminations, x-connects and patch cords
- Testing and certification of CAT 6 cables
- Balancing catv and A/V systems
- Installation of pathways, sleeves, conduit, faceplates, 110 blocks, wire managers, RCA connectors, VGA connectors,
video connectors, CAT 6 jacks and switches.
- System training and warranty